Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-23-2007, 06:14 AM   #1
PeterO
PeterO began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Can you support other languages?

Hello!

I am a proud user of a PRS-500 and I love it very much. Using Hack Builder (Diablo´s Icons, direct page controll ...) has definitely improved my reading experience.

My question: Can you make a hack to support other languages? I would love to have a "german-version" of a PRS-500. (Weiter lesen - instead of continue reading, Bücher - instead of books, Bilder - instead of Pictures ...

Is it possible?

Peter
PeterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Some of the messages are strings inside xml files - you can edit those pretty safely. Others are inside compiled xsb files and those are tricker to change...
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert