Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #991
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Flash Friday review of Gamble, by Derek Odom is now up. He is also a new mobileread.com user called Skwerly.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203880

Review:
http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...le-derek-odom/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #992
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Every once in a while, someone gets confused about when each vendor pays royalties for books sold. This is a list for self-publishing through online stores like Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, Kobo and Createspace. This is when U.S. residents get paid.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/02/...-paid-for.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #993
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New review of our own Stephen Goldin, Jade Darcy and the Affair of Honor! What a fantastic sci-fi read!

http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...tephen-goldin/
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #994
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
OK - new review up. This time it's for a small supernatural mystery novella, The Followers by Evan Bollinger.

Have a read and see if it's something you might like:

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...van-bollinger/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #995
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Up today is a post about how my ebook reached over 700 downloads on Amazon this weekend. It's probably stuff you all ready know but in case you're interested:

bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #996
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
OK - new review up. This time it's for a small supernatural mystery novella, The Followers by Evan Bollinger.

Have a read and see if it's something you might like:

http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...van-bollinger/
Great review of this. I'd not heard of it before, and it sounds quite interesting. I know you are still a bit away from Shift, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on it...I'm working my way through the 2nd book once I get some of my requested reviews done.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #997
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Great review of this. I'd not heard of it before, and it sounds quite interesting. I know you are still a bit away from Shift, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on it...I'm working my way through the 2nd book once I get some of my requested reviews done.
It's frustrating because a couple of my favourite indie authors released books all at the same time that I want to review and I already had a schedule put together through to April. I'm trying to work out how to fit everything in.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #998
jhempel24
Wizard

Cool! I'm working my way through books to review. The nice thing is though, I'm not just doing indie stuff, I've got interviews lined up with several high(er) profile authors for the next month or two interspersed with indie interviews.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #999
jhempel24
Wizard

My interview with Amazon Top 100 seller is now LIVE on Top of the Heap!
http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...-cameron-jace/

Check back next Tuesday for my interview with Hugo Award-winner Elizabeth Bear!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #1000
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I've written a do-it-yourself Valentines Day poem for anyone who needs a little extra help with the romance.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/02/...love-poem.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #1001
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
My interview with Amazon Top 100 seller is now LIVE on Top of the Heap!
http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...-cameron-jace/

Check back next Tuesday for my interview with Hugo Award-winner Elizabeth Bear!
Great interview, Joe. Congrats.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:59 AM   #1002
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Great interview, Joe. Congrats.
Thanks!

My review of The Walking Dead: Road to Woodbury is now live. And coming soon I will have an interview with the co-author of this book Jay Bonansinga! Talk about tickled!!

http://joehempel.wordpress.com/2013/...ay-bonansinga/
Old 02-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #1003
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
On my blog I reveal the choices for the cover of the next book. Also, there's a poll where people can vote on the cover and I've included a couple observations about cover design.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #1004
jhempel24
Wizard

Things are growing rapidly....thanks you EVERYONE who looked at my stuff!!

Saturday Morning Kids will be opening up in March on the blog. I've got about 2 months worth of fully illustrated kids books and some early reader chapter books being PHYSICALLY mailed to me for review.

Interviews are starting to trickle back to me, and my unique visitors and views are starting to pile up.

If things continue to grow fast, I may need to figure out how to make some cash out of this. (I WILL NEVER CHARGE FOR REVIEWS).

But I seriously may need guest reviewers LOL.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #1005
markknight
markknight began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Newsletter (& freebie!)

Join my newsletter list and you will receive a free paranormal short story (‘Forbidden’) in mobi and epub just for signing up!
markknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing