Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
henry_moh
Edge User

Can you post a list of functions of the bottoms (icons) on the e-ink side here?

2. I just can't find some functions in the ads. and those icons are hard to guess their functions.
1. For future updates, I wish to put most of those bottoms back to LCD side. It take ages to respond when I click them on the e-Ink side (and sometimes multiple click are needed for a certain single purpose: open a menu and choose on the opened menu). =(

Thank you!

Old 04-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
henry_moh
Edge User

And how can I type on the journal? Thank you! I don't want everything is in hand writing if I have time and I need to search. thank you!

Advert
Old 04-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
kenjennings
Edge User

A typed input object -- like a text box -- would be nice for the Journal/Reader annotation. If I were paying for development I'd add structured drawing to Journal. Something similar to Visio or OpenOffice.org Draw, but a little more simple.

Also, using hand writing recognition to turn personal scribbling into computer text would be nifty too. There's another thread in the Features section about that. http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...te-Recognition

Last edited by kenjennings; 04-13-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
Eddy R
Edge User

The Journal's 'Help' references to a non-existing tool (i.e. Select Tool "You can enter text using the Text Tool, then use the select tool to remove it.")
and the Users Guide errors (i.e. "2. In the journal you can enter text" and "• Default Font Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large")
... are what they are...
This forum, all of its contributers and Borisb's intuitive one liners have 'once again' saved the day.

Old 05-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #5
aidren
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy R View Post
The Journal's 'Help' references to a non-existing tool (i.e. Select Tool "You can enter text using the Text Tool, then use the select tool to remove it.")
and the Users Guide errors (i.e. "2. In the journal you can enter text" and "• Default Font Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large")
... are what they are...
This forum, all of its contributers and Borisb's intuitive one liners have 'once again' saved the day.
Wow! I've missed 'one' day of the forum, and I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you help me out, because I think I may have missed something important.

Advert