Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 01:07 PM   #1
baqer
baqer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Sakkal Kitab font (Arabic font)

Hi!

I'm using a Kobo forma device, but lately I noticed a very nice font on my girl friends kindle paperwhite, which is called Sakkal Kitab (Sakkal book).

I have search a lot but unfortunately I couldn't find the font on internet.
There seems to be a way to extract this font from kindle firmware. Could anyone please help me with that. If anyone with a kindle device could extract this font and upload it for me. Appreciate any help.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:27 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please do not request copyrighted material.

Thread closed.
Advert
Old 03-13-2019, 08:20 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The font should become available commercially sometime in 2019

http://www.sakkal.com/

https://fontsinuse.com/typefaces/91205/sakkal-kitab

Currently it's an Amazon Kindle exclusive.

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-13-2019 at 08:23 AM.
Closed Thread