Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-18-2019, 04:22 PM   #46
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Some of the issues I find with Calibre downloading covers is that's it looking for covers on Amazon.com, not Amazon.co.uk. I've not found a setting that will change that.
It's part of preferences
Metadata download/select Amazon.com and click configure. One of the list is country.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:24 PM   #47
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
You can also download metadata from multiple sources at the same time.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:15 PM   #48
harriska2
Addict
harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Pro
It doesn't bother me to switch devices without syncing. I just flip forward until I figure out where I finished off then continue reading. My main driver is a Kindle PW but sometimes I go out and read on my bitty 4" cell phone. Works for me in a pinch. I use a 12.9 iPad Pro for a gazillion PDFs.
harriska2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:45 PM   #49
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Nook ST w/Glowlight, Nook Glowlight Plus, Nook Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by harriska2 View Post
It doesn't bother me to switch devices without syncing. I just flip forward until I figure out where I finished off then continue reading.
Yeah, during the day I read on an old Kobo Aura. At night I use the Nook Glowlight Plus, so no chance of synching the two. But I get by.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote