Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

Sony Android app released, anyone try it on rooted NC?

I got an email this evening from sony saying they released their Android app. Has anyone tried it out on a rooted NC yet? The app looks pretty lame in Sony's advertisement, but you never know. My NC is not rooted so I can't try it.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I got an email this evening from sony saying they released their Android app. Has anyone tried it out on a rooted NC yet? The app looks pretty lame in Sony's advertisement, but you never know. My NC is not rooted so I can't try it.
It's only available for Android 2.2 and higher.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
That's too bad. I was hoping you'd be able to tell us that it worked!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
jswinden
Nameless Being

Sony needs to take some corporate psych meds. It seems they have suicidal tendencies! I don't really keep up with Android, but I don't think that many devices/phones are at 2.2 yet.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Actually ~ 51% are running Froyo, but Sony lost this game along time ago, by not releasing a client sooner. Thats why I bailed on them

http://phandroid.com/2011/01/19/froy...ersions-chart/
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert