Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-19-2018, 04:29 AM   #1
wildhoney66
Zealot
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
Talking i've got a question

my kindle fire is a 6th 4th generation so it's a couple years old.

i use calibre sorry for my bad spelling if it's spelled wrong? anyways, i always have trouble connecting it too the damn thing cause it never wants to connect it , or rather it connects more or less whenever the hell it wants to pretty much.

i no longer have the Original cord in fact i am guessing it went bad or something i have no idea where it even is or even i still have it to be honest. but i asked awhile back on how to remove books from the kindle that works, but putting them on is another matter altogether.. i've been reading my comics on it and taking them off as i read them but since i got this new computer i haven't gotten a chance to put anything new on my kindle cause it was pretty full for a long time.

i've updated it tonight and even reset my PC and my kindle and NOTHING.
any help i would be most grateful PS. i hope this is the right area to post this
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:57 PM   #2
wildhoney66
Zealot
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Amazon Fire HD 10
i see this hasn't got an answer but i just now finished a book and i want to remove it but like i said my PC crashed last year so i had to buy a new one and now that i finished it i want to take it off, when i hit delete it removed it but than when i turned the thing back on it's back on my kindle, any help i'd be most grateful

i didn't realize this thread was so old i apologize but i never got an answer

never mind i figured it out you can close this one again

Last edited by wildhoney66; 09-24-2019 at 12:13 AM.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2019, 05:13 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I’d post to the calibre forum here, more likely to get answers.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote