Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #16
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
I started working to a more efficient version some time ago, but i stopped for lack of time (and interest).
My extension is still working on your KV?
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:13 PM   #17
Hanspeter
Connoisseur
Hanspeter doesn't litterHanspeter doesn't litter

Device: Kindel PW1, Voyager
Jep, it is working. But, as expected, it shows the time everywhere.

I would need to extend it to only show the time when in reading mode and only update it with a page turn.
There are other examples how to do that. If you didn't worked on that I would try to find the time to do it. Wouldn't make sense to reinvent the wheel.

HaPe
Hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #18
Hanspeter
Connoisseur
Hanspeter doesn't litterHanspeter doesn't litter

Device: Kindel PW1, Voyager
Hi,

did some rework for a new extension to show the time in the upper right corner:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...71#post3456771

HaPe