Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #1
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle touch 5.3.2
help!!!kindle touch

I have some questions about kindle touch . i need a help from you.
First. how to update firmware 5.3.2 without remove jailbreak , launcher ,adtoggle....etc.
second . who can give me the image of kt 5.0.4 which enabled a ssh diags partition

Last edited by pspvhp; 03-23-2013 at 12:14 PM.
pspvhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
huh. well on both points I would highly suspect you a out of luck.

Point 1) the launcher never got ported. ad removal is something that I never got involved in, you would have to do all that stuff "by yourself" - TBH just pay the 20 bucks to remove the ads?

Point 2) FOR SURE there might be someone out there with an old 5.0.4 ssh enabled diags partition but the chances of them a) being on here b) reading that and c) taking the time to help are pretty small.

Sorry
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
To install the SSH-enabled diags partition, use Kubrick. You can stop the procedure once it ends up in diags mode.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #4
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
To install the SSH-enabled diags partition, use Kubrick. You can stop the procedure once it ends up in diags mode.
I don't understand. i stop kubrick when kt open diags mode?
and how to update kt without remove jailbreak or screensaver
Old 03-24-2013, 01:54 AM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspvhp View Post
I don't understand. i stop kubrick when kt open diags mode?
Yes. The first part of Kubrick installs the SSH-enabled diags partition - which is what you asked for. You can then cancel the procedure once that is done.
Quote:
and how to update kt without remove jailbreak or screensaver
Try it. If it works, fine.

If it gives you error 006, then the update is unhappy about some modified system file. In that case, you can't perform the update without uninstalling the hack that causes it. As simple as that.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:10 AM   #6
pspvhp

thanks

Tags
c.f.v.b.n.