Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-29-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Spam Filters

I have seen free spam filters at the amazon app store and I have seen the security software from Trend Micro, Symantec's Norton and MC Affee. Do you feel that the free spam filters are enough or would you recommend the full security software? I do not like to pay for software by the year if I can avoid doing that however if that is what I must do so be it.

Last edited by jbcohen; 12-29-2011 at 07:54 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I have seen free spam filters at the amazon app store and I have seen the security software from Trend Micro, Symantec's Norton and MC Affee. Do you feel that the free spam filters are enough or would you recommend the full security software? I do not like to pay for software by the year if I can avoid doing that however if that is what I must do so be it.

If you avoid sites of ill refute or are questionable I think the free spam filters should be good enough for now.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I looked for them on my fire and did not find one being offered, please help.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
johnpoz
johnpoz is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle fire
Im confused on why you think the fire would need a spam filter? Filter your spam at your email host, not at the email client.
johnpoz is offline   Reply With Quote