Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-14-2019, 09:54 AM   #1
EmDee8907
EmDee8907 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung galaxy
Help importing covers automatically

I was wondering is there an option to auto import covers to books. I used to have the app and there was a simple option where it would scan for covers instead of having to do it one by one. I love the app and really wish there was a guide the f&q qre of no help. Also if i have to change the cover on my own how do i do that? I am using the pro version on a s9 galaxy. Thanks for any help
EmDee8907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:38 PM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDee8907 View Post
I was wondering is there an option to auto import covers to books. I used to have the app and there was a simple option where it would scan for covers instead of having to do it one by one. I love the app and really wish there was a guide the f&q qre of no help. Also if i have to change the cover on my own how do i do that? I am using the pro version on a s9 galaxy. Thanks for any help
You have to tell us what apps your talking about there are many apps, are you talking about moon + pro?

Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert