Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-12-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
Alekskill124
Alekskill124 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can I import single HTML file without automatic ZIP conversion?

I understand the rationale behind automatic ZIP conversion of HTML files. But is it possible to disable that feature for specific import sessions? That is, if I have a single HTML file with no external resources, can I import it directly? I looked into the plugins tab but couldn't find anything meaningful. Googling doesn't help either.

Does anyone know whether there exists an official way to do it, or maybe knows of some clever trick to fool calibre into accepting HTML file (something like adding - renaming - rebuilding library database, converting things back and forth...)?
Alekskill124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:30 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->plugins disable the html2zip plugin
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2020, 10:56 AM   #3
Alekskill124
Alekskill124 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you!
Alekskill124 is offline   Reply With Quote