Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-10-2019, 09:07 PM   #1
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Viewer Color Change Error

When I try to add a new color scheme I get this error

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of null
Error at userscript:viewer.js:24264:55
Traceback (most recent call last):
    at HTMLAnchorElement.ρσ_anonfunc (userscript:viewer.js:15816:54)
    at new_color_scheme (userscript:viewer.js:24264:55)
  TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of null
When I try to edit an existing scheme I get this error

Code:
Error: Unhandled error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of null
Error at userscript:viewer.js:24264:55
Traceback (most recent call last):
    at HTMLAnchorElement.ρσ_anonfunc (userscript:viewer.js:15816:54)
    at edit_color_scheme (userscript:viewer.js:24273:25)
    at new_color_scheme (userscript:viewer.js:24264:55)
  TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of null
Windows 10 Enterprise
Calibre 64 version 4.1
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...82cda4eb7bcaf8
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2019, 09:32 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Your response time is as quick as ever. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2019, 12:21 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
No he's quicker than that, he fixed in 2 days ago

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:15 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I'm actually traveling for the next few days, so my response time is going to suffer
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2019, 03:01 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
No he's quicker than that, he fixed in 2 days ago
I assumed he used his Delorean.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:19 PM   #7
Kythe42
Zealot
Kythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Android tablet
I just updated to Calibre 4.1 and I got this error with the viewer. I'm guessing this will be fixed in the next update?
Kythe42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:17 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kythe42 View Post
I just updated to Calibre 4.1 and I got this error with the viewer. I'm guessing this will be fixed in the next update?
Yes, it will be fixed in the next update.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:36 PM   #9
Kythe42
Zealot
Kythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipse

I'm not quite sure what I did, but at some point it decided to load the color scheme I had set in 4.0 even though it wasn't showing up before. So no need to edit a color scheme now. A bit of a moot point though since the new viewer still doesn't have the functionality I need that 3.48 had, but I will watch the updates with interest.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:45 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kythe42 View Post
since the new viewer still doesn't have the functionality I need that 3.48 had
I'm curious, what functionality do you need that is not in 4.1 that you had in 3.48?
Old 10-12-2019, 12:02 AM   #11
Kythe42
Zealot

In this thread I listed some feedback I had about the changes between 4.0 and 4.1 and the new viewer in general. I even listed one thing I liked better about the new viewer that 3.48 doesn't have, but it was low priority compared to needs that the new viewer doesn't meet.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=323770