Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 08-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That does make a difference. I'm a metro monkey in a large urban area.
I'm a Country Blossom who lives in the middle of nowhere.
We will be moving when hubby gets his bachelors to more populated area. A whole new state... not sure yet where. His sister is on the west coast so maybe out that way. I've seen enough of the East coast to last a lifetime.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #32
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
We will be moving when hubby gets his bachelors to more populated area.
Is he getting them to somewhere they can more easily find wives?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Is he getting them to somewhere they can more easily find wives?
Sorry my dyslexia is acting up today it seems.

I meant:

We will be moving when hubby gets his bachelor's degree to a more populated area.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #34
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
We will be moving when hubby gets his bachelors to more populated area. A whole new state... not sure yet where. His sister is on the west coast so maybe out that way. I've seen enough of the East coast to last a lifetime.
Colorado is nice!
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
Colorado is nice!
We almost moved there when he got out of the military but moved to the east coast instead. That is a long story....He has family is California but I'm more prone to try Washington or Oregon first.
Advert
Old 08-23-2012, 07:57 AM   #36
ApK
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
moved to the east coast instead.
East coast of what? I thought you lived in Tennessee? North Carolina is not an ocean, you know....

(I'm just not gonna leave you alone this thread.)

Last edited by ApK; 08-23-2012 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
East coast of what? I thought you lived in Tennessee? North Carolina is not an ocean, you know....

(I'm just not gonna leave you alone this thread.)
I do now but I lived on the coast for a few years in North Carolina.
It was nice but I experienced two hurricanes and that was it for me! I ran for the hills!
Old 08-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #38
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
I was raised in NW Washington and now live in NW Oregon. I don't think you can go wrong in either of those places. I know I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #39
grvthang
Connoisseur
grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Fire, Droid Incredible2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
East coast? Did they move Tennessee since the last time I looked lol?
grvthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
East coast? Did they move Tennessee since the last time I looked lol?
See post #37
I'm not native to this area. I'm a Midwesterner. Hometown is St Louis, MO.
I've lived in several states in my 30+ years. Hubby was USAF so we moved around alot.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-23-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
I do now but I lived on the coast for a few years in North Carolina.
It was nice but I experienced two hurricanes and that was it for me! I ran for the hills!
I have a family member who lived in Fayetteville for a few years. It's about 50 miles from the coast but it got fairly windy there from time to time.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I have a family member who lived in Fayetteville for a few years. It's about 50 miles from the coast but it got fairly windy there from time to time.
I lived there too for a very short time. I didn't like it. Hubby would live there if I let him. His parents are in that area. It's hotter than hades there. Hubby is from there so we go back every year for visits.

We moved instead to the coast for a few years. It was a nice beach town. I do miss the ocean but I do not miss the hurricanes!

Last edited by Blossom; 08-23-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:51 AM   #43
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
Are you really going to complain about something that was free? I mean, really? Free?
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #44
ApK

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleChickie View Post
Are you really going to complain about something that was free? I mean, really? Free?
Not charging money for something does not automatically exempt you from all matters of decency and fairness, nor does it protect your reputation if you tick people off..
Old 08-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #45
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleChickie View Post
Yes, and use it as a tool to beat Amazon with too.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote