Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Delphi Fourth of July sale, exp midnight GMT-7 Sunday July 7

Got an email this morning about this sale on some (American author/themed) Delphi titles. The link in the email leads to this page:

https://www.delphiclassics.com/fourt...eid=f362d76207

I've reproduced the text of the web page below, but the links aren't valid in the quote - just use the link above to get to the real page.

I've been quite happy with the Delphi titles I've bought/gotten for free.

Quote:
Fourth of July Promotion

Celebrate the Best of Classic American Literature this Fourth of July at Delphi Classics with Buy One Get One Free on all American themed eBooks, Videos and Audiobooks (excl. Parts Editions). Offer expires Midnight (GMT-7) Sunday 7th July.

No coupon required… just start adding Americans to your cart!
View our most popular American writers here…

Free American eBooks

Undecided what to read next? Why not challenge yourself this July 4th to read an American classic… Below are some free downloads for you to read over the holiday period!

Walden by Henry David Thoreau (ePub / Kindle)

An American Tragedy by Theodore Dreiser (ePub / Kindle)

Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton (ePub / Kindle)

The Luck of Roaring Camp and Other Stories by Bret Harte (ePub / Kindle)

The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper (ePub / Kindle)

The Magnificent Ambersons by Booth Takington (ePub / Kindle)

O Pioneers! by Willa Cather (ePub / Kindle)

The Rise of Silas Lapham by William Dean Howells (ePub / Kindle)

Winesburg, Ohio by Sherwood Anderson (ePub / Kindle)

Happy 4th of July to all our readers!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote