Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
jukin
Connoisseur
jukin began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire HD 10
Can find Calibre Companions settings on Android version.

I recently installed CC on a new tablet. By default it displays really small thumbnails. I want to increase the size but cannot find any settings options. One thread I looked at said to press the three dot display but I don't have that.

At teh top left of the display is the group button - stacked tiles and to the left of that is a button with 3 small bars. That seemed like a likely candidate but only the right half of the button is displayed. I have tried to click it but because of how much is off screen, it always results in the group button being activated.

I have searched in Google for CC problems but its that the vast majority of problems are connection related.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.
jukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
CC uses the same "button" to open its menu as every other android application on your tablet. On some devices this is a physical button. On most devices it is a button with 3 dots displayed on the right side of the top action bar. On other devices there is a "soft" button at the bottom of the screen. I can't tell you which it is on your device, but it must be there somewhere and it must be available for every app on your device.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert