Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-05-2021, 01:40 AM   #1
djhardrich
djhardrich began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note Air
Boox Note Air Recovery/System.img

I have a Boox Note Air that’s stuck at the “Starting Up” animation, I can get into recovery fine, and have unpacked update.upx, converted the system.img inside and flashed it/vendor.img without any luck…. Can someone upload the full system.img /anything else needed to restore a Boox Note Air via recovery mode? Thanks!
djhardrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 01:04 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Ask help@boox.com
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert