Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-09-2015, 03:29 PM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
How can I reset Neo reader pdf?

I've changed some settings in Onyx Neo Reader and now it always crashes when it starts and I don't what file I've to delete on the drive to reset the app

Note: my devices is rooted

Last edited by cicabum; 06-09-2015 at 03:32 PM.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
You need to clear in the settings, app data for Onyx Neo Reader.
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2015, 08:15 AM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavim View Post
You need to clear in the settings, app data for Onyx Neo Reader.
Could you explain me please where exactly I can find it? my T68 doesn't have in the settings a specific function to clear the data of each app.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
They are
Go to: Settings - Extension - Application settings - Manage apps - tab: All
After indicating the program (eg. Onyx Neo Reader), it opens up information about him and then click "Clear data"
So it is in every Android.
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:24 AM   #5
cicabum
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavim View Post
They are
Go to: Settings - Extension - Application settings - Manage apps - tab: All
After indicating the program (eg. Onyx Neo Reader), it opens up information about him and then click "Clear data"
So it is in every Android.
I didn't think about it! ...Thanks a lot!! It works!
Advert