Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
Dianne_Carol
Dianne_Carol began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
What Have I done wrong?

I bought myself a kobo reader on a whim, I am a dance teacher and was hoping to keep some of my dance scripts on my kobo, which at first did happen, I managed to get some on the kobo, then decided I would try and put a whole load on together...trouble!!! I can see them all there on my computer through the kobo but when I disconnect from the kobo there is only 1 left but loads of files saying anydream_swan.pdf, so I went back to computer and deleted them all but still all these anydream_swan.pdf were there....when I tried to delete them on the kobo they said they were already deleted...so why are they all still there and why can I not read the pdf's anymore.....feeling really silly now
Dianne_Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianne_Carol View Post
I bought myself a kobo reader on a whim, I am a dance teacher and was hoping to keep some of my dance scripts on my kobo, which at first did happen, I managed to get some on the kobo, then decided I would try and put a whole load on together...trouble!!! I can see them all there on my computer through the kobo but when I disconnect from the kobo there is only 1 left but loads of files saying anydream_swan.pdf, so I went back to computer and deleted them all but still all these anydream_swan.pdf were there....when I tried to delete them on the kobo they said they were already deleted...so why are they all still there and why can I not read the pdf's anymore.....feeling really silly now
Do a factory reset and it will clean out all that stuff for you...then you can reload them again.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert