Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 07-22-2022, 06:36 AM   #1
uroybd
uroybd doesn't litteruroybd doesn't litter

Device: Likebook P78, Boox Poke Pro
Can anyone provide a download link for Likebook P78 firmware version 1.3.0-2022071517

I don't know why, system updater is saying I'm using the latest firmware. However, according to the goodereaders blog, they have already released the firmware.

A download link will be much appreciated.
uroybd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 07:12 AM   #2
menpe
Enthusiast
menpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Boyue Likebook P78, Onyx Boox i86HDML+
The Facebook post about the update only mentioned #P78PRO so I guess it's not for us yet. I guess the blog typo'd it.
menpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 09:43 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by uroybd View Post
I don't know why, system updater is saying I'm using the latest firmware. However, according to the goodereaders blog, they have already released the firmware.

A download link will be much appreciated.
New Likebook versions are starting with 3.
Meebook started with 1
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote