Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-30-2021, 01:40 PM   #1
relativize
relativize began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mars
likebook P78 & moon + reader pro unable to install

Hi I tried to install on my new likebook p78 with google playstore the moon + reader pro and it appears as unsupported device, any idea?
Thanks
relativize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 03:17 AM   #2
bazz2004
Groupie
bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.

Device: Boyue Alita
There's umpteen reading apps available, mostly free, to try. Some of them work, some don't and some are much more suitable for personal needs than others. I just kept trying recommended ones until I was happy with the result. Banging away at a particular app that is giving issues isn't worth the bother.
bazz2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 06:21 AM   #3
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by relativize View Post
Hi I tried to install on my new likebook p78 with google playstore the moon + reader pro and it appears as unsupported device, any idea?
Thanks
I have moon reader on my P78 and it works fine.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:05 AM   #4
bazz2004
Groupie
bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.

Device: Boyue Alita
I don't remember any detail about Moon reader but it wasn't one I adopted. Librera and eReader Prestigio were the two I liked best. If there's an issue I move straight on. We've enough tech challenges without worrying about e-reader software. On an e-reader things need to be straight-forward. There's no shortage of such freeware apps.
bazz2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 11:15 AM   #5
olderTechnology
olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.olderTechnology ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I had the same problem with OliveTree Bible but I just downloaded the installer and sideloaded it. OliveTree has no problem running on the device.
olderTechnology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 12:51 PM   #6
relativize
relativize began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mars
Thank you all for your answers, it's a pity I have used moon + reader pro on several devices and it has always worked very well even on a likebook mars, I don't understand why it doesn't work on a more modern reader.
relativize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 01:36 AM   #7
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Moon Reader Pro is not compatible with any of my EInk Android devices according to Google Play store.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 02:00 AM   #8
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Moon Reader Pro is not compatible with any of my EInk Android devices according to Google Play store.
sideload it. I dideloaded the apk and it installed fine
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 02:51 PM   #9
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Install KOReader. I have been a Moon+ Reader Pro user for 10 years until a couple of weeks ago. KOReader works very well in the Ares

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 04:53 PM   #10
endemion06463
Enthusiast
endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook P78
I got a copy ready for testing right here, just haven't gotten around to it. I got it from apkmody.io v6.9. So no need to use google (puke puke, remember when they claimed the motto "don't be evil" nowadays its more like "be evil").
endemion06463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:26 AM   #11
Toodu
Enthusiast
Toodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Emm, no idea...but it works well on my Likebook p78 pro. But I saw a review video on youtube, it seems no problem to install and run on P78. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0XJDh3HAWQ
Toodu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
likebook p78, moon + reader pro