Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 04-02-2022, 09:04 PM   #1
gxdkuma
gxdkuma began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Likebook Mars screen completely frozen

So I've looked around a nothing at all has assisted in fixing the issue, the screen is completely stuck on a page and isn't changing at all regardless of how much I restart it or if it dies, it doesn't refresh at all and I have no idea what's wrong with it I can only assume the screen must be broken?

Image to my problem at hand:
Https://imgur.com/a/8gAzB9p
gxdkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 06:12 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxdkuma View Post
I can only assume the screen must be broken?
Yes - it is.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:45 AM   #3
Toodu
Enthusiast
Toodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheeseToodu can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxdkuma View Post
So I've looked around a nothing at all has assisted in fixing the issue, the screen is completely stuck on a page and isn't changing at all regardless of how much I restart it or if it dies, it doesn't refresh at all and I have no idea what's wrong with it I can only assume the screen must be broken?
Image to my problem at hand:
Https://imgur.com/a/8gAzB9p
Seems to be broken..
Toodu is offline   Reply With Quote