Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-08-2020, 01:32 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Daily science emails from Nature magazine

For all you science and technology nerds out there. I just ran across this in the current Scientific American magazine. Nature magazine is offering daily science update emails on all weekdays to subscribers who sign up at the below email address. Both Nature and Scientific American are now owned and published by Springer Verlag, a leading science books publisher. Scientific American is now the oldest published magazine in America I believe, dating back to 1845. My family has subscribed since circa 1940 as I recall.

go.nature.com/briefing
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
For all you science and technology nerds out there. I just ran across this in the current Scientific American magazine. Nature magazine is offering daily science update emails on all weekdays to subscribers who sign up at the below email address. Both Nature and Scientific American are now owned and published by Springer Verlag, a leading science books publisher. Scientific American is now the oldest published magazine in America I believe, dating back to 1845. My family has subscribed since circa 1940 as I recall.

go.nature.com/briefing
Thanks for the tip, just signed up. I'm not a subscriber though (I do subscribe to a few other science/nature/history magazines), and I didn't find anything about emails only being available to subscribers?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2020, 12:12 AM   #3
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Thanks for the tip, just signed up. I'm not a subscriber though (I do subscribe to a few other science/nature/history magazines), and I didn't find anything about emails only being available to subscribers?
Neither the announcement in Scientific American or the sign up web page indicated that any magazine subscription is required to receive the daily emails.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote