Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #16
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That's just the site you use to activate and maintain your account. You still have to buy it at WalMart in person. You're allowed to have up to two. So if you wanted a Visa and MasterCard you are allowed that.
You can order it online here (takes 7-10 days)...
https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/getacardnow

...at least that's how it looks to me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
You can order it online here (takes 7-10 days)...
https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/walmart/getacardnow

...at least that's how it looks to me.
That is new. It does make it easier. If you get one locally though you can use it the same day and not have to wait. The temp card and real card are two different numbers.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
You may want to check with your bank, as well. My Canadian bank (RBC) offers pre-paid "gift" cards that charge $3.95 at purchase, but nothing on a monthly basis as long as they are used within six months. They cannot be reloaded

I also have a "regular" card on which I have placed a $50 limit. I can lift the limit by calling the bank customer service before I buy.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote