Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 02-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #1
cnr855
cnr855 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question ebook in SQLite

Hi, does anyone ever encountered an ebook stored in SQLite format?

I can open the book as database in SQLite browser, see the content, pictures but there is no viewer which could open it and treat it like a book for reading.

If anyone knows of any ebook viewer which supports SQLite format let me know.

Thank you in advance.
cnr855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:10 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Try our wiki SQLite.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 05:01 AM   #3
cnr855
cnr855 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wiki did not help, I tried calibre without success...most likely it is some custom book and there is no PC reader which can read SQlite books.
cnr855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 01:57 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnr855 View Post
Wiki did not help, I tried calibre without success...most likely it is some custom book and there is no PC reader which can read SQlite books.
KFX in the wiki is talked about from SQlite. It would seem that Kindle products are the way to go. I would suggest you look at the Kindle tools and see if you can convert the format to something you can read.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote