Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Symantec's "pcAnywhere" Source Code Released by Hacker

Quote:
A hacker has thrown pcAnywhere source code to the four winds following a failed ransom negotiation with a law enforcement agent posing as a Symantec employee. "Whether it's Sony, RSA, Stratfor or Symantec, no one is spared in the world of organized hacking," said Parvin Kothari, founder and CEO of CipherCloud.
Some hack for the thrill of it, others for political reasons, and some for profit. Regardless, how safe is your data?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
bleja
bleja began at the beginning.

Device: none
meh..isn't PCanywhere a little bit old? I've been using Teamviewer, RDP..but it's true, data is never REALLY safe or confidential when you're using the internet.
Anyway, since we're on this subject, I remember hearing about this Audials Anywhere soft (couldn't help but notice the name similarity) and I suppose it's related to file sharing but I couldn't find out too many details about it. Do you know what it does? I'd be curious to know. I googled Audials but I can't say I found too much info on this "anywhere" thingie.

Last edited by bleja; 03-01-2012 at 09:49 AM.
bleja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Keloff
Electronic media explorer
Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation), iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Indeed.
Keloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post

Preeeetty...
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert