Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Where's My Books?

I got my reader working, but now I have another problem. I transferred music and books from my computer to my reader. The computer indicated they transferred, and if I open the reader on the computer I see them. But, when I turn on the reader, the books don't show up and when I select "music", I do not see my music. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Hmmm...

Firstly we would need to know what device. And if it is an android device, what application you are trying to view them in.

Regards,
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android, cruz, cruz reader