Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 03:31 AM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Cap for the USB port on 360?

Hi all /wave

Im tring to track down a rubber cap that would fit the usb port on the 360.

Preferabley one that has a little handle / tab sticking off so that I could attach it to a lanyard and then attack that to the 360 case via the wrist strap holes.

Does anyone know were i could find one ?

Or refer me to a place that I could search?

New or used?

Thank you
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
The only thing i could imagine to your seeking is here (conrad.de,german webshop and catalog)

I can imagine, that you are searching like something you (perhaps) know from a camera, to "safe" the USB-Port.

Anyway why do you want to put sth in the USBPort? I think its unecessary.
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
Anyway why do you want to put sth in the USBPort? I think its unecessary.
First off thank you for your response =)

That isnt quite what im looking for, just looking for a small protective cover like what you would find on your cell phone for plugs etc.

As for why I would want it?

it would protect against dust / grime build up on the contact area, also will help prevent corrosion from forming etc.

over all ... just a proactive preventative messure that will help extend the life of the machine =)
Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
norciom
ego Alpha et Omega
norciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook 360

Link

They seem to ship worldwide, for less then 5$.

Last edited by norciom; 03-29-2010 at 12:41 PM.
norciom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
askyn
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by norciom View Post

Link

They seem to ship worldwide, for less then 5$.
THOSE are it !! thanks

now to have to time later today to go and get one )

Thank you soo much
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Thanks for bringing it up, Askyn.
Thanks for the Link Norciom.

Never would've thought of it before, but I can easily use a dozen for several of my gadgets.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #7
askyn
Addict

Got them in today and they work great !

I ordered 2 different types, and extra of each.

One if flush and fits nice and snug, the other has a "handle" and protrudes out.

im to have my wife experiment with making a lanyard for one of each so that it can be attached to the 360 via the wrist wrap holes.

That way i wont loose it when I want to change / transfer books etc.

any way .. thank you TONS again =)