Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Avenger
Connoisseur
Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.

Device: iREX DR 1000S
iRex DR 1000S

Hi. I'm looking to buy an iRex DR 1000S in excellent condition. PM me if you are selling one.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
thisss
thisss began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hey Avenger,

you might want to have a look at my auction.

Greetings, Thisss
thisss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Thisss, if Avenger is in the US, your auction will do him no good. It would need to be in English with American currency.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm sure that Avenger is perfectly capable of using a site like xe.com to do currency conversions, Jon!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:32 AM   #5
thisss

Hi Jon, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I did not find any address in Avenger's profile. (I might have overlooked it, though.) Therefor I did give it a try. In the meantime I posted a short ad with some more information.
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
Avenger
Connoisseur
Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.Avenger knows who John Galt is.

Device: iREX DR 1000S
Thanks for the offer! But I am in the middle of transaction for one now. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through or there are issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisss View Post
Hey Avenger,

Greetings, Thisss
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
olis
Zealot
olis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.olis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.olis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.olis has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: prs-500, Nokia N810, Irex dr1000s, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisss View Post
If you had sold it on ebay, I could have been interested in it.
olis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
thisss

Quote:
Originally Posted by olis View Post
If you had sold it on ebay, I could have been interested in it.
Well, the two devices are still available... The first auction has ended with no bids. Just let me know, if you are interested. I might try to sell them over ebay in about one week. (I am still waiting for verification of my paypal account...)