Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Elzaimer
Elzaimer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Synchronise Kobo glo with Iphone

Hello,

I am French so please excuse my poor english.

I have :
- an iphone (on which I installed the app Kobo)
- A Kobo Glo

I would like to read ebooks on both of these devices so I need to synchronise my bookmarks between them.

But it seems that only officialy bought ebooks can be synchronised by internet, and not those manually added on the Kobo.

Do you confirm ?
If yes, is there a way to do it by an other way ?

Thanks.
Elzaimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Vous avez bien compris. Bien que vous pouvez ajouter au iPhone des livres d'origine autre que du magasin Kobo, ils ne peuvent être synchronisés. Pour être synchronisés les livres doivent être sur le serveur Kobo et le serveur ne peux garder que les livres achetés au magasin Kobo du a nos lois Canadiennes.

Correct... To sync, the books would have to be on the Kobo server and sideloaded books aren't... Only those purchased from Kobo.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
This thread will give you all your answers: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202446
robko is offline   Reply With Quote