Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
the_m
the_m began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Question How to import reading Life Statistics from Kobo Touch to Kobo Glo?

Hi all,

I had a Kobo Toch that I changed with a Kobo Glo and I would like to know if there is any way to import my Reading Life statistics from my old Kobo Touch to my new Kobo Glo.

Thank you.
the_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
The statistics should sync like pretty much everything else - so sync your Touch and the info should appear the next time you sync your Glo.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Statistics do not sync.

You can copy over the file .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite from the Touch to the Glo, as thp1017 describes here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...03&page=29#434
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Hmm. Guess I was fooled by the achievements syncing between my Touch and Android app...
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Hmm. Guess I was fooled by the achievements syncing between my Touch and Android app...
I am not certain, but I think the stats do sync for .kepubs only
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
the_m
the_m began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thank you for your answers, i copied .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite file and I restarted my Kobo Glo, and now I have all my previous statistics and achievements.
the_m is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, kobo, reading life, touch