Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Aurorawolf
Aurorawolf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
FREE Book Download today only

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY APPLE, my book of short plays, is a FREE download today at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007Q615I2 Check it out!

A collection of four unbelievably weird short plays, the result of the author's long association with metaphysics and all things spiritual.

1. There's a Snake in My Apple: a one-act metaphysical comedy set in the Garden of Eden, in which a very dysfunctional family succumbs to the temptation of sampling the forbidden fruit.

2. Please Don't Cry, Melvin!: a metaphysical one-act comedy with a cast of subconscious minds---and they're all crazy.

3. Oily's Conversion: a one-act comedy about a man's disastrous experience with astral projection.

4. The Phantom Bride: for "theater-in-the-round." A two-act comedy, in which a 19th century scullery maid's ghost thinks she has found her long-lost lover in the 21st century.

Sharing and Tweeting would be appreciated, as would LIKES and Reviews at the Kindle Page. Thanks!

Last edited by Aurorawolf; 04-11-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: edit
Aurorawolf is offline   Reply With Quote