Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
masheen
masheen began at the beginning.

Device: none
container.xml resource is missing

Hi guys!

I know this has been posted and answered, but can anyone help me with this in windows os? This was done in indesign cs5. I have read some workaround in this forum but most are for mac. I am a bit of a noob here so i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me with this file.

The file that yields the container.xml error is attached. I have done everything that i can to get rid of the error but everything seems to be futile. This is my last resort.

Please please help if you guys can. Thanks!
masheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
The previous answer I gave to the same question was pretty OS-indifferent. I'm afraid I can't help you with InDesign CSx, as I never touch the stuff.

And your attachment was missing...

And your avatar doesn't encourage responses...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
masheen
masheen began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking

Sorry for the avatar. Will change it to a more suitable one. Heres the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: epub chapter_1.epub (1.04 MB, 228 views)
masheen is offline   Reply With Quote