Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-25-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
Neophyte
Neophyte began at the beginning.

Device: A dinky Motorola. Looking forward to an e-reader.
First Post Ever!

Hey! This is my first forum post anywhere, ever. I was never into gadgetry at all, until I got an ipod, and realized how cool devices can be. I havn't yet figured out how to work the thing to its full potential, but now that I'm more or less free for a few months, I can look forward to learning. Anyway, that was the gateway gadget. Now I'm looking into e-readers, so that I can better take advantage of free online reading material, and it just makes sense to finally join an on-line community. So there you go, that's my angle.

I look forward to posting with you all in the future! And who knows, maybe I'll actually be of help, eventually.
Neophyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:55 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Neophyte, welcome to MR! It's very nice to hear that you've joined us, especially that this is the first forum you've ever joined. Made my day!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert