Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-06-2023, 09:04 PM   #1
hollowheart
hollowheart began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen)
CBZ conversion stretches out image

hey all,
I'm using Calibre to convert my .cbz book to my Kindle but when I do, it stretches out the image. I've tried it with (.mobi, .azw3 and .epub). I've also tried using KCC and facing the same issue.

when I download a sample of the book from the Amazon store directly on my Kindle the image is not stretched out, there is a small white margin on each side but that doesn't bother me.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th generation), Windows 11, latest Calibre.
hollowheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:36 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That will be the kindle stretching the image, not the conversion. You can try changing the output profile to one more closely matching your actual kindle that might help.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote