Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 08:14 AM   #1
Fif23
Connoisseur
Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fif23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Best PDF reader for Android ?

Hey ! I am looking for the best PDF reader for Android.
The Adobe one lacks function.. And the turn page arrows are hiding all the words...

What are you using to read and reflow PDFs ?
Fif23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I use adobe and Thinkfree Office (which came pre-installed on my phone )

But I have used Repligo on my Blackberry. The product is excellent and so is there customer support. On the android the are very cheap, only $5. They also have a ten day trial.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
Dvalin21
Zealot
Dvalin21 began at the beginning.

Device: VS Gtablet/Zenithink/GS II T-Mobile
BeamReader was a good app to read PDF, but I'm looking for an app that will give me the "Turning page" sensation. I want to be able to feel like im turning the page.
Dvalin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:43 AM   #4
webdosa123
webdosa123 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Try ezPDF Reader! Yes, it has the page turning effect, but it shines with other pretty need features.
webdosa123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:56 AM   #5
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Hm. It's about time enTourage eDGe comes up with the update for Android. As it is, I'm stuck with all the software running on Android 1.6 .

ezPDF is for Android 2.1 and above.

I'm using the pdf-reading function in Documents-To-Go if I want to have a quick look at something on the lcd side of the eDGe only.

Beamreader is o.k. too.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
How about Adobe Reader for Android or ezPDF Reader, which are well regarded.

See also Android Devices thread, Best PDF reader for Android.
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:49 PM   #7
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Adobe X (pretty bare-bones) and Repligo (lots of features) both work very well
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote