Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-12-2020, 02:35 AM   #1
leodavilgen
leodavilgen began at the beginning.

Device: K2
Lightbulb Looking for readers to interview for new iOS app

Hi fellow ebook readers!

I'm looking for people who read ebooks on mobile/tablet devices for my research into potentially releasing a new iOS ebook app.

This is currently for a course project that depending on the research results might become a real app on the iOS app store.

I will give a $10 Amazon gift card to anyone who I choose to interview and if the app gets developed I will also give them early access to the app; as an alternative to the gift card, I will offer to donate $10 to a book charity such as Book Aid if you prefer that instead.

The interview will be a 30 minute audio or video call (over Zoom or whichever tool you are most comfortable with); I don't need any personal details and all responses will be anonymized. We will just be discussing your reading habits on mobile devices.

If you'd like to help please send me a direct message with:
1) 3 times when you are available for a call (including time zone)
2) which call tool you'd like to use (Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc)

[TO MODS: If this is in the wrong forum or breaks any rules I'm sorry and that is not my intention. I can provide proof that this is for a course project if needed. This is the best place online I could think of to find people who might want to use the app I'd like to create.]
leodavilgen is offline   Reply With Quote