Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
breezeman
breezeman began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
small print

anyone know why the print is so small on some downloaded books on my entourage pocket edge?
If I try to make it big enough to read it runs off the page.
breezeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
usually I try to reformat them with Calibre
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Breezeman. Might be an idea to post your question in the Entourage-dedicated sub forum here. Otherwise, try Erverser's idea. The excellent Calibre Library software is a must-have for all ebook-reading folks, anyway. Free download here: http://www.calibre-ebook.com. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #4
breezeman

thank you all for the help. I will try these things. I will also try to find this sub-forum...lol
Old 06-30-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi breezeman and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:33 AM   #7
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Welcome to MobileRead

I don't know about your problem but sure other people here will be able to help and as stated before Calibre is a must have and you can reformat your books (but I haven't tried for myself yet, but I do have to correct some).

Anyway the sub-forum for Entourage is here, I agree it's not easy to find if you don't know where to search.

Happy reading
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
usually I try to reformat them with Calibre
thank you
Old 07-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi breezeman and welcome to MobileRead
thank you, everyone seems very helpful
Old 07-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #10
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
thanks IR, I hope to be a regular
Old 07-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #11
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
Welcome to MobileRead

I don't know about your problem but sure other people here will be able to help and as stated before Calibre is a must have and you can reformat your books (but I haven't tried for myself yet, but I do have to correct some).

Anyway the sub-forum for Entourage is here, I agree it's not easy to find if you don't know where to search.

Happy reading
thanks AT, for the directions
Old 07-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:01 AM   #13
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.
thanks much
Old 07-03-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
breezeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
thanks Imogen