Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #1
gordon_ramaswamy
gordon_ramaswamy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Help with left-aligning news sources

I use Calibre to download the economist every week, along with other news sources; which is one of my favourite uses for the Kindle. However, it always seem to justify the text instead of left aligning it, like I have made as the default setting for whenever converting a book to Mobi.

Therefore, would anyone to help me in some way that would allow me to left justify the economist automatically instead of making me convert it each and every time? I tried searching for it on the forums though I barely understand how to change plug-ins etc. I’m still a Calibre noob largely.

Thanks a lot for your help.
gordon_ramaswamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2017, 02:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
For kindle's news is downloaded in the mobi format, to make use of the kindles, periodical related features. As far as I recall, that format does not allow controlling of juystification. SO you will have to convert to azw3 to change justification.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:12 AM   #3
gordon_ramaswamy
gordon_ramaswamy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Thanks a lot anyway!
gordon_ramaswamy is offline   Reply With Quote