Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
SteveHockensmith
SteveHockensmith will become famous soon enoughSteveHockensmith will become famous soon enoughSteveHockensmith will become famous soon enoughSteveHockensmith will become famous soon enoughSteveHockensmith will become famous soon enoughSteveHockensmith will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Touch
FREE zombie satire Cadaver in Chief

Hi there! If you've heard of me, it might be because of my mysteries (such as the Edgar finalist Holmes on the Range) or my zombie novels (including the New York Times bestseller Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls). Well, now I've mixed those genres together in a zombie mystery! It's called Cadaver in Chief and it's about a journalist investigating a strange rumor about the President: He's been eaten by the living dead. The truth turns out to be much, much more disturbing that that....

Here's what some reviewers have said:

"Cadaver in Chief allows for a welcome time-out from the mind-numbing relentlessness of serious political discourse by examining it with tongue planted firmly in undead cheek. Hockensmith's trademark wry humor is abundant, with both liberals and conservatives spending equal time at the end of his political skewer." --Book Reviews by Elizabeth A. White

"...a funny, thrilling, satirical, not-too-gross work of slightly-disturbed genius." --In Search of the Classic Mystery

The book's free until midnight Wednesday. I hope folks will give it a look!

-Steve Hockensmith
http://www.stevehockensmith.com

SteveHockensmith is offline   Reply With Quote