Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
BrentKnowles
Author
BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The End of the Road by Brent Knowles

Hi, new here. Don't know if its okay to post short story links but I'm sure you'll all let me know if it isn't!

I'm a game designer, formerly with BioWare (Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate 2) but after winning the Writers of the Future Contest I'm mostly focused on writing fiction. I've uploaded a few of my reprints -- stories published in magazines previously -- to Amazon and Smashwords.

The End of the Road is one of my favorite stories and was first published in Not One of Us. It is about a soldier in the future trapped inside a suit of alien battle armor.

Let me know what you think and if you have any game design questions head over to my blog and let me know.

- Brent Knowles
BrentKnowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
BrentKnowles
Author
BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrentKnowles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

John's List by Brent Knowles

John's List is the tale of a cloned captain of a generation starship and the challenges he faces fulfilling his original's mission.

I'm a game designer, formerly with BioWare (Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate 2) but after winning the Writers of the Future Contest I'm mostly focused on writing fiction. I've uploaded a few of my reprints -- stories published in magazines previously -- to Amazon and Smashwords.

Let me know what you think and if you have any game design questions head over to my blog and let me know.

- Brent Knowles
blog.brentknowles.com
Old 03-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
BrentKnowles
Author

D'oh a newbie strikes again. Intended this as a new post but added it as a reply instead.

- Brent