Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
klikklak
Connoisseur
klikklak doesn't litterklikklak doesn't litter

Device: nokia 770, PRS-500
scrolling wihile zoomed

Hi, when I zoom fex. a magazine to show half a page in landscape, when I use the flipbar instead of showing the lower part of the page it turns to the next complete page, again showing the upper half. Is there something I'm missing? I can scroll around the page with the stylus, but that's not so optimal. So can I scroll down the page with the flipbar in some way when zoomed?
klikklak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
I think you just need to use "Continuous" mode. It is the second button from the left when you are reading a PDF. If the button shows two half pages, click it (to toggle to "Continuous"). If the button shows a single whole page, then you are already on "Continuous" mode.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert