Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 10-22-2021, 07:44 PM   #1
stenagmois
stenagmois began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Including Music in an ebook

Is it possible to use <audio controls> and allow a user to play an audio from within an epub built with Calibre?
stenagmois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 01:13 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can put whatever you want in an epub calibre wont care. Whether it will actually work will depend on the reading software your users use to read the ebook.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2021, 12:15 PM   #3
stenagmois
stenagmois began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Thanks - I'm very impressed with Calibre so far in my early work. The audio control works very well. I don't know why it didn't when I first tried it - probably a typo.
stenagmois is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio