Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-18-2003, 06:09 PM   #1
Griff
Enthusiast
Griff began at the beginning.

Device: Clie NR70v
Vacation

Ok, so how darn long is Alexander going to be on vacation?!
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 09:08 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Re: Vacation

Quote:
Originally posted by Griff
Ok, so how darn long is Alexander going to be on vacation?!
Heh! Aren't you happy for me having a long vacation?

I am back at work since today. Today I also began to program the new turcic.com website. So expect changes soon.

Greets
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 08:15 AM   #3
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Welcome back Alex. How was your vacation?
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for asking. It was simply said: wonderful. It was so nice that I decided to make a new website with lots of information on the place that I visited (I am currently working on it, like I am working on turcic.com). Dubrovnik.org with lots of pictures and information.

Let me attach some pictures that I made with my D100 (vastly reduced in size though).
Old 07-22-2003, 10:40 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

one picture...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc_1482.jpg
Views:	805
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	129  
Old 07-22-2003, 10:40 AM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

another nice one...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dsc_1549.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	130  
Old 07-22-2003, 10:41 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

... and a final one!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dsc_2294-2301-panorama.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	131  
Old 07-22-2003, 11:23 AM   #8
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Ummm, WOW. That is gorgeous. I can understand why it was wonderful.

Did you mostly lounge or was it an active vacation? What did you did while you were there?
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2003, 01:33 PM   #9
JSRunnels
Enthusiast
JSRunnels has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Samsung SPHI-300
Beautiful!! Where, exactly, is it?
JSRunnels is offline   Reply With Quote