Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 02-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #1
KindleAZWorKFX
Connoisseur
KindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it isKindleAZWorKFX knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition and Samsung 10.1 tablet
Question can librivox audiobooks be played on a kindle paperwrite signiture 32GB device?

can librivox audiobooks be played on a kindle paperwrite signiture 32GB device?

I have a few audiobooks, from https://librivox.org/
that work fine on my older ipod touch 2nd player, but was wondering if its possible to use this type of free audiobooks with the kindle paperwrite device, I also own blutooth audio ear buds that work with it, but I only normally use calibre for transfering over ebooks to my kindle I own before this one is the kindle paperwhite 2 which didn't support audio at all, just wondering if the new one can play audiobooks that are not apart of that audible service on kindle is it possible to play LibriVox audiobooks on it, if not that fine, but then the audio feature doesn't have much use for me then? for example I like the LibriVox peter pan audiobook with muliply voices in it, which I played with my ipod touch before, anyway I hope its possible to play them at some point on the device otherwise its only good for my public domain ebooks if not like from standard ebooks or project Gutenberg site files for it at this point I wait to see if anyone knows, I am looking into what audiobooks if any free ones are on amazon website but I don't think they have access to the public domain audiobooks I think? within amazon of the LibriVox titles.
KindleAZWorKFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 08:53 AM   #2
rantanplan
Guru
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite (2021), Boox Note Air 2+, Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Vision 6
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
audiobooks, kindle, public domain