Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2022, 03:02 PM   #511
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pike200 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to restore my old Kobo Glo (N613), the memory card is broken. Can someone send me an image of the original file system?
Thanks in advance
You are going to need Private Messages enabled. Easiest way is to post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread. Either PM me or repost in this forum once PMs are enabled.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:02 PM   #512
fennectech
Connoisseur
fennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enoughfennectech will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Clara E2, Kindle 4 Keyboard 3G
Id like to request an SD image for the kobo aura HD
Advert
Old 12-05-2022, 12:43 AM   #513
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fennectech View Post
Id like to request an SD image for the kobo aura HD
PM sent

Please note that you posted in a thread for requesting images for a Kobo Glo.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:48 AM   #514
moonseb
moonseb began at the beginning.

Device: glo hd
Guys,

Please can you help me with SD image for the Kobo glo HD. the card is not working anylonger.

pm is enabled.

many thanks in advance.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:49 PM   #515
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent

Please note that you requested an image for a Kobo Glo HD in a thread for requesting images for the Kobo Glo.
Advert
Old 12-09-2022, 06:40 AM   #516
Nickelbickel
Nickelbickel began at the beginning.

Device: glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent

Please note that you requested an image for a Kobo Glo HD in a thread for requesting images for the Kobo Glo.

I would really appreciate an image too! Mine just stays in the powered off screen and I hope it helps. Other resets, charging overnight, battery disconnect and connecting again all didnt help. And the usb port isnt loose or dirty.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:32 PM   #517
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent with link to Kobo Glo image.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:15 AM   #518
Nickelbickel
Nickelbickel began at the beginning.

Device: glo HD
Quote:
PM sent with link to Kobo Glo image.

Apologies, wrong thread. My mistake
Old 12-12-2022, 06:22 AM   #519
R21.rajesh
R21.rajesh began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I have a corrupt image and the device wont start. Please share the image please

Last edited by R21.rajesh; 12-12-2022 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Adding title
Old 12-12-2022, 11:20 AM   #520
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 12-17-2022, 01:52 PM   #521
rodrigo tavares
rodrigo tavares began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@BOS_78: As I don't know when Kevin will see this, I have sent you a PM with a link to the image for the Glo that I have. It's one I got earlier in the year, so it might actually be a copy Kevin's image.

could you please send me the image for the KOBO GLO sd card? I still have the partitions but two of them were formatted by the system, I'll be very grateful
Old 12-18-2022, 03:18 PM   #522
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@Encomb

PM sent
Old 12-18-2022, 03:19 PM   #523
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigo tavares View Post
could you please send me the image for the KOBO GLO sd card? I still have the partitions but two of them were formatted by the system, I'll be very grateful
Hi, you will need to have private messages enabled to receive the firmware link. Please post a request in the Requests to enable Private Messages.
Old 12-24-2022, 06:54 AM   #524
morganandebo
morganandebo began at the beginning.

Device: None
Kobo glo sd image

Quote:
@Encomb

PM sent
Hello, could you also send for me the image? I know my SD card was corrupted and I lost my previous backup with some laptop that was unfortunately stolen.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-27-2022, 01:17 PM   #525
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Closed Thread