Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-22-2023, 02:06 PM   #16
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Here copy of my order:
Item(s) Subtotal: $26.58
Shipping & Handling: $8.07
Free Shipping: -$8.07
Your Coupon Savings: -$0.95
-----
Total before tax: $25.63
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.79
-----
Grand Total: $27.42

Before this order I had 95 cents/points. It Vanished... my invoice says -.95 coupon.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 02:09 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You are smarter than me, playing the long game. I buy too many books set at $2-4. So I always have something ready to use my credits on.

I also use Microsoft's Bing for search because Google doesn't need to know every single thing about me. Bing gives you points for searching and every 5,200 points I can get a $5 Amazon gift card. It takes me about three weeks to accumulate that amount of points.
ME 2
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 09:32 AM   #18
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Another double points day. 01Mar23
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 01:04 AM   #19
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
Today, I'm seeing this offer:

Kindle punch card
You Earn: 200 pts
Spend $10 on Kindle books between March 9 and March 15 and earn 200 bonus points. Activation required.
https://www.amazon.com/kindlerewards
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:40 PM   #20
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Ugh I just bought my book quota a few days ago before double points
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 04:13 PM   #21
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Eh, no worries, just went and spent plenty lol

Looks like I had another 3.00 credit to redeem, so that helped. Now with the bonus points earned another 3.00 credit and halfway through to the other. Won't bother with the math too hard here.
Old 03-22-2023, 07:30 PM   #22
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Supposed to be double rewards on 23Mar23. 12:00 AM and 11:59 PST
Old 03-23-2023, 05:06 AM   #23
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
Supposed to be double rewards on 23Mar23. 12:00 AM and 11:59 PST
Thanks for the notice.
I've been waiting for the special rewards to come back so I could purchase a couple of books.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 02:59 PM   #24
DuskyRose
Guru

2x Kindle rewards points on 05 Apr 23. 12:00am to 11:59 PST. Just got the notice in email.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:16 PM   #25
Paperbackstash
Wizard

Has come up again - must be activated to use
Spend $10 on Kindle books between April 12 and April 18 and earn 200 bonus points.
Old 04-13-2023, 02:16 AM   #26
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
Has come up again - must be activated to use
Spend $10 on Kindle books between April 12 and April 18 and earn 200 bonus points.
Thanks, that's good timing. I was looking at a $9.99 book the other night but put off buying it. So tonight I picked it up after activating the punch card.
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:07 AM   #27
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindleing View Post
Thanks, that's good timing. I was looking at a $9.99 book the other night but put off buying it. So tonight I picked it up after activating the punch card.
And the question is... What is the cheapest non-free Kindle book? I've got several $9.99 books on my wishlist, but it's not worth it to me to spend much over $10.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 08:20 AM   #28
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
So as it gives 200 points and I'm 219 away from earning $3
Quote:
Earn Kindle Points. Get 5 points per dollar spent on Kindle books and 2 points per dollar spent on print books.
So I'd need to spend about $14 and then I'd get $3 credit on next kindle purchase (but only on my USA Kindle on USA store books that are ALSO in the UK store as the Kindle address is Ireland).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 09:01 AM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
And the question is... What is the cheapest non-free Kindle book? I've got several $9.99 books on my wishlist, but it's not worth it to me to spend much over $10.
Yeah, I'm in a similar boat. I even have a $5 credit at Amazon. But I've been trying to limit myself to purchasing books that are Amazon exclusive. Otherwise I prefer to buy my ebooks elsewhere.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 09:46 AM   #30
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
So as it gives 200 points and I'm 219 away from earning $3

So I'd need to spend about $14 and then I'd get $3 credit on next kindle purchase (but only on my USA Kindle on USA store books that are ALSO in the UK store as the Kindle address is Ireland).
Wouldn't the $10 purchase do it? You'd get those 50 points plus the 200 bonus points. This is almost exactly the arithmetic I'm looking at.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote