Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2023, 09:50 AM   #16
Dfaure
Enthusiast
Dfaure began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Aura HD, Cybook Muse
Hi,
Please give me a link to the Libra2 SD Card Image to have nuts in case of emergency!
Thanks
Old 02-22-2023, 06:11 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 02-25-2023, 12:13 PM   #18
PhotoRed
PhotoRed began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Hd
Libre 2 image sought please

Just in case I do something silly a Libre 2 image would be most welcome please.

Kind regards.
Old 02-25-2023, 01:15 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 03-12-2023, 06:05 AM   #20
tomyos
tomyos began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra 2
Hello, my Libra 2 sd just died... Please, send me a sd card image.
Old 03-12-2023, 12:13 PM   #21
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 03-13-2023, 10:27 PM   #22
wj39896
wj39896 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle dx
request kobo libra 2 sd image

thanks anyone to help me.

Email deleted.

Last edited by issybird; 03-13-2023 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-13-2023, 10:43 PM   #23
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 03-17-2023, 12:48 AM   #24
wj39896
wj39896 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle dx
Img didnt save my kobo. I don’t know why. The screen never changed
Old 03-17-2023, 03:52 PM   #25
DNSB
Bibliophagist

That could indicate anything from a failed circuit board to a display cable or the display itself. Remember that an eInk display is bistable so it will not change until it is re-written.
Old 03-20-2023, 09:13 AM   #26
Aura2000
Aura2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
Help! Libra 2 Died

Hello, my Libra 2 sd-card died... Please, send me a image file.
Old 03-20-2023, 11:42 AM   #27
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura2000 View Post
Hello, my Libra 2 sd-card died... Please, send me a image file.

You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for them to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 03-21-2023, 05:37 AM   #28
Aura2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for them to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
I have PM yet. Send me the file please (image for libra2).
Old 03-21-2023, 05:56 AM   #29
Aura2000

I have PM yet. Send me the file please (image for libra2).
Old 03-22-2023, 12:36 AM   #30
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Closed Thread