Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Free Books at Sony Connect Store

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere...

I know that the most recent news email from Sony Connect mentions that "The Murder List" by Julie Garwood is currently free. However, I found several other books that are also free right now:

"The Whiskey Rebels" by Davis Liss
"The Foreign Correspondent" by Alan Furst
"Six Bad Things" by Charlie Huston
"Caught Stealing" by Charlie Huston
"A Dangerous Man" by Charlie Huston
"Prague" by Arthur Phillips
"Free Range Chickens" by Simon Rich

What is odd is that when I looked at the Specials and Sales in the Sony Connect store, none of these books showed up.

Is there another thread where a list of free (or nearly free) books is kept?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
It shows up on the main page, at the top where stuff is rotated.

These were also posted in the "Deals" forum as well, FYI.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
I thought that they had to be posted somewhere. My shortcut brings me straight to the Sony Reader PRS-500/505 forum. I never even thought to look higher up the forum tree.
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Those are also available from Books on Board in multiformats for free. A Dangerous Man was intriguing, but too violent for the <21 yr olds. I liked it.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote