Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 01:14 PM   #61
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
@tshering
Well, sorry for delay.
My test is too much different for nook_nerd:
Installed your last test build for rotation and rotation stay well within ksm, koreader (v2015.11-1457) and coolreader+vlasovsoft (v2018.01.12).
With Plato (v0.3.2) and nickel (v4.7.10413) all stay like before: alternative rotation.

Edit: Sorry my mistake. The first update was dropbear. Now the correct rotation01:
KSM rotation correct all time.
Nickel rotation correct all time even at return to ksm.
Plato, KOReader and CoolReader+Vlasovsoft inverted within the program (all time) but no problem at return to ksm.

No problem at all executing neither.

IMHO this is very, very promising

Last edited by boriar; 01-26-2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Edit: Write correct test, Edit2: Change dropbox->dropbear
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:25 PM   #62
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by boriar View Post
@tshering
Well, sorry for delay.
My test is too much different for nook_nerd:
Installed your last test build for rotation and rotation stay well within ksm, koreader (v2015.11-1457) and coolreader+vlasovsoft (v2018.01.12).
With Plato (v0.3.2) and nickel (v4.7.10413) all stay like before: alternative rotation.
Thank you! Now I have something to digest. I think about it.
Edit: Thank you for your second report. Now, I feel a little better.

Last edited by tshering; 01-26-2018 at 01:31 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2018, 02:06 PM   #63
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Programs used to test only for clarify:
KSM09 with update_00_enable_dropbear_fix + rotation_01
KOReader v2015.11-1457 (lateest build from github)
CoolReader+VlasovsoftLauncher v2018.01.12 (latest test build from sergey's test build thread)
Plato v0.3.2 (latest build from github)
Nickel v4.7.10413 (latest FW from here)
Old 01-26-2018, 02:25 PM   #64
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Programs used to test only for clarify:
KSM09 with update_00_enable_dropbear_fix + rotation_01
KOReader v2015.11-1457 (lateest build from github)
CoolReader+VlasovsoftLauncher v2018.01.12 (latest test build from sergey's test build thread)
Plato v0.3.2 (latest build from github)
Nickel v4.7.10413 (latest FW from here)
Thank you again. I think I know what I did wrong with plato and koreader. But I wonder why you can start vlasovsoft at all.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:39 PM   #65
boriar
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Thank you again. I think I know what I did wrong with plato and koreader. But I wonder why you can start vlasovsoft at all.
The vlasovsoft build is not wide public, but isn't private. May be the reason, but checking at sergey's dropbox there's a new build 2018.01.23. I will install it and try again.
Advert
Old 01-26-2018, 02:44 PM   #66
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
I saw this thread for the first time! I understand I have to export VLASOVSOFT_KSM. Did you do this yourself?
Old 01-26-2018, 02:46 PM   #67
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
The vlasovsoft build is not wide public, but isn't private. May be the reason, but checking at sergey's dropbox there's a new build 2018.01.23. I will install it and try again.
If you do not export VLASOVSOFT_KSM yourself, please do not run vlasovsoft.
Old 01-26-2018, 02:54 PM   #68
boriar
Evangelist

Quote:
If you do not export VLASOVSOFT_KSM yourself, please do not run vlasovsoft.
Nop, I only install without touching anything and all go well. Even with the 2018.01.23 on both VlasovsoftLauncher directly and CoolReader from KSM and from his launcher (apart from rotation problem)
Old 01-26-2018, 03:03 PM   #69
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
Nop, I only install without touching anything and all go well. Even with the 2018.01.23 on both VlasovsoftLauncher directly and CoolReader from KSM and from his launcher (apart from rotation problem)
And where do you have the vlasovsoft folder? Do you have one in .kobo, and another one in .adds?
Old 01-26-2018, 03:07 PM   #70
boriar
Evangelist

Only in /.adds.

Off-topic or not!: I really love the webinterface! Can you add options for CoolReader and VlasovsoftLauncher?

Last edited by boriar; 01-26-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Change the icon off-topic for text
Old 01-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #71
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
Only in /.adds.

or not!

I really love the webinterface! Can you add options for CoolReader and VlasovsoftLauncher?
I like that you love the webinterface!
What exactly do you mean by " or not!"?

Forget about most of what I said. KSM itself exports VLASOVSOFT_KSM. I totally forgot about this.

Last edited by tshering; 01-26-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:23 PM   #72
boriar
Evangelist

Quote:
I like that you love the webinterface!
What exactly do you mean by " or not!"?
Nothing important. Like the thread is for KSM and testing things. And my wish was about the webinterface, not the main topic.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:33 PM   #73
boriar
Evangelist

Aahhh!
Now I understand your question about the off-topic.
My apologize about the icon. I only see the poster and not the face and probably you thought that it was by your question about directory.

Last edited by boriar; 01-26-2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #74
tshering
Wizard

Quote:
Aahhh!
Now I understand your question about the off-topic.
My apologize about the icon. I only see the poster and not the face and probably you thought that it was by your question about directory.
You are right, I did not see that it refers to your liking of the webinterface.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:20 PM   #75
tshering
Wizard

I updated the test package. It replaces KBStartMenu_09_update_01_rotation_01.zip. Could you please test it?